Tuesday, May 31, 2016

EPISODE 238 - JLA: YEAR ONE ISSUE 12



This is it, folks!  The epic conclusion to JLMay!

What's JLMay you ask?

Well, a bunch of really cool people got together to podcast about the very awesome DC maxi-series JLA: Year One and they were nice to ask me to not only be part of it but close this mother down.  If you want the full story of this very awesome DC maxi-series use the following links...

Listened to all of that?  Yes?  No?  Either way...

After a short introduction where I talk about my favorite iteration of the Justice League I head into issue 12 of JLA: Year One and boy is it epic.  The Appellaxians are attacking.  The heroes of Earth are fighting back.  Flash and Black Canary are having a moment.  Animal Man bails Aquaman out.  J'onn feels guilty.  The League has to make an important moral decision.  It's a really cool book.  I liked it a lot but listen to the show anyway because I gots reasons why I liked it a lot.

Once again thanks to everyone for wanting me to be a part of this.  It was a lot of fun and hopefully we can do something like this next year!

There are a number of ways to comment on this or any other episode.  The email address is viewsfromthemailbox@gmail.com.  You can even leave a comment right here on the site.  The show has a page over on Facebook so be sure to give that a "like".  I'm also on Twitter through the handle @BaileysPodcasts.  Reviews are always appreciated over on iTunes and if RSS Feeds are your thing the one for Views is right here.  All feedback will be read on the show...eventually unless you want to keep it between the two of us which is fine by me.  


Next Time:  DC: New Frontier.


No comments: