Tuesday, November 29, 2016

EPISODE 255 - LEGENDS...30 YEARS LATER PART 3



Welcome to the third part of my epic coverage of the DC Comics event Legends!  Legends turns 30 this year and as it is one of my favorite crossovers ever I wanted to give it some love and that turned into a four part series of episodes where I talk about the six issue main series plus ALL of the comics that crossed over into the event with some of the best and brightest in the comic book podcasting world.  This time out we journey to Skartaris, Chicago, the Time Stream, New York City and even Apokolips as we look through seven of the crossover issues that tied into Legends.

Comics covered in this episode include...



Please...for the love of God...and all that is holy...check out the shows I linked to above.  They are all awesome and you will enjoy them.

I mention during the coverage of the Superman issues that I have talked about two of the comics covered on this episode on other shows.  Way back in June of 2009 Jeffrey Taylor and I talked about Superman #3 and Adventures of Superman #426 on Episode 5 of From Crisis to Crisis:  A Superman Podcast.  I also talked about Superman #3 with Andy Leyland and Dave Weter on Episode 159 of Back to the Bins over at the Two True Freaks Network.  

Once again I'd like to thank all of my guests for this series.  I am not being humble when I write that these episodes would not be as awesome as it has been without their contributions.  

Next Time: Legends...30 Years Later concludes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://comicbindingpro.com/post/111862676818/post-crisis-superman-from-the-man-of-steel Mike have you seen this custom binding of the post-Crisis Superman era? I'm jealous.